1. We keep to a minimum the amount of information we hold about you. We may collect some (or all) of the following: your name, phone number, mailing address, email address, IP address, information about you (for example, age, gender, professional information), data provided by cookies and other similar technologies including your browsing history on our website, functional data such as registration and system data, as well as additional usage data—for instance, your purchasing history, communication permissions, artist preferences and creative interests or information about your attendance at one of our events.
2. We use your data to respond to your enquiries and provide you with information that we believe you would like to receive about NoguerasBlanchard Gallery, our artists, available artworks and our events (the lawful basis for this is “legitimate interest”). We use your data to help us provide the best experience of NoguerasBlanchard Gallery, which includes using data to improve (and, where possible, personalise) your experiences.
3. We also use your data to complete transactions with you on our website
4. We also use your data to communicate with you where you have signed up and opted in to receive information from us (the lawful basis for this is “consent”). We use your data to communicate with you, for example, informing you about new shows, events and gallery updates. We also use data to fullfil contracts, to send you the goods you have bought, invoices and to collect payments. NoguerasBlanchard Gallery only sends marketing information to those persons the Gallery believes it has a legitimate business interest to contact. This means that, from time to time, we may send you email newsletters or other notifications in relation to the Gallery. If you wish to stop receiving some, or all, of our marketing communications, follow the instructions included in our emails or contact email@example.com
5. We only hold your data for as long as necessary. We retain personal data for as long as necessary, to fulfill the transactions you have requested, or for other essential purposes (for example, complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes and fulfilling our agreements).
6. We apply appropriate security mechanisms to protect your personal data. We are committed to protecting the security of your personal data. We store data in a number of places depending on our requirements to access and use it. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We store the personal data you provide on computer systems that have limited access and are in controlled facilities.
7. Our legitimate business interests are balanced with your interests, rights and freedoms and your consent.